Welcome! This page explains some general information about ordering from a Yahoo! Store.
From the home page of the store, there are at least three ways to find what you want:
- The home page has direct links to different categories of merchandise, and sometimes to individual items.
- Many Yahoo! Stores have an alphabetical index. Click on the Index button on the home page to see it.
- Every Yahoo! Store is searchable. Look for a Search box or link to a Search page on the front page of the store, and enter the word or words you are looking for.
Buying from a Yahoo! Store is easy and secure. When you place an order, you can feel confident that your credit card information is protected by our
This button adds the item to your shopping basket.
Putting something in your shopping basket does not commit you to buying it. After you put something in your basket, you can choose to place the order immediately, or continue shopping.
You can put as many items as you want in your shopping basket. When you're finished and want to place
the order, you can get back to your shopping basket by clicking on the Show Order button.
If you see this button on the Shopping Cart page:
it means that this merchant supports Yahoo! Wallet Express Checkout. You can securely store your address and credit card number with Yahoo! Wallet, and checkout with only a few clicks of your mouse.
If you click on the Order button and get no response,
it is probably because you can't connect securely to our server.
As a test, try going to https://www.microsoft.com. If you can't connect securely to Microsoft either, then
- You're using a very old version of your browser, in which case you should upgrade.
- Or you are behind a corporate firewall that won't allow secure connections. Ask your network administrator, or order from home.
For information specific to each store - like shipping, tax, and contact information - see the store's Info page. You can usually reach the Info page from any page in the store by clicking on the Info button in the button bar, or by looking for a "Information" link on their site.